NINational InstrumentsI have been moving frequently recently...and I have been working constantly.
1) The function of offline downloading device software is mainly prohibited;
When the long-awaited LabVIEW2019 comes, Happy Discovery Professional Edition can be tried for free. When we clicked on the download time, we found that the size of the file flashed on the download link was only 3.64MB. Could the link be wrong? Actually there is no fault, justNIThe offline device pack was cancelled.
Well, we can only download the so-called online download kit;
After downloading and decompressing, click Install.exe.
Then you can only download device programs and devices through VI Package Manager.
Then the next step...
In addition, LabWIndows/Cvi, Teststand... none of them are spared
I think many engineers will complain, what should I do if my computer cannot connect to the Internet...
This is the purpose. You must be able to download devices online so that you can get information about your computer...
Is this affected by the trade war?
I don't know anyway.
2) Stop downloading all old versions of other software;
LabVIEW stopped downloading all versions before the 2019 version, and only retained the patch function.
Some engineers will think, I just want to install LabVIEW2018, LabVIEW2017...what should I do?
Sorry,NIThe official website does not provide downloads, just to force you to use LabVIEW 2019, just like Microsoft's method of pushing win10.
Of course, you can also get the previous version from other sources, but at leastNIThe official no longer supplies.
In addition, LabWindows/CVI and Teststand are also in the same situation
- National Instruments: Standardization of test platform reduces customer costs
- Overview of NI Data Acquisition Equipment Technology
- National Instruments launches mmWave 5G packaging and testing solution
- What is NIGPIB?
- What is the difference between NI data acquisition module and data acquisition card
- Questions about the acquisition frequency of NI data acquisition cards
- National Instruments' fast 16-bit data acquisition card
- The Origin and Classification of NI Data Acquisition Card
- What is IN data collection
- National Instruments launches NI-RFmx NB-IoT and eMTC measurement software
- Shanghai Institute of Micro-Technology and National Instruments Co-leads the R&D of Domestic RF and Microwave Chip Testing Technology
- National Instruments (NI) software activation method