NI data acquisition, also known as data acquisition, is an interface that uses a device to collect data from outside the system and input it into the system. Data acquisition technology is widely used in various fields. For example, cameras and microphones are all data collection tools.
The collected data are various physical quantities that have been converted into electrical signals, such as temperature, water level, wind speed, pressure, etc., and can be analog or digital. The acquisition is generally a sampling method, that is, the same point data is repeatedly collected at a certain time (called the sampling period). Most of the collected data are instantaneous values, but also a characteristic value within a certain period of time. Accurate data measurement is the basis of data collection. There are contact and non-contact data measurement methods, and there are various detection elements. Regardless of the methods and components, the premise is not to affect the state of the measured object and the measurement environment to ensure the correctness of the data. Data collection has a wide meaning, including the collection of continuous physical quantities in a plane. In computer-aided mapping, surveying, and design, the process of digitizing graphics or images can also be referred to as data collection. At this time, what is collected is geometric (or physical, such as gray) data.
With the rapid development of the Internet industry today, data collection has been widely used in the Internet and distributed fields, and important changes have taken place in the field of data collection. First of all, intelligent data acquisition systems in distributed control applications have made considerable progress at home and abroad. Second, the number of bus-compatible data acquisition plug-ins continues to increase, and the number of data acquisition systems compatible with personal computers is also increasing. Various data acquisition machines at home and abroad have come out one after another, bringing data acquisition into a new era.
- National Instruments: Standardization of test platform reduces customer costs
- Overview of NI Data Acquisition Equipment Technology
- National Instruments launches mmWave 5G packaging and testing solution
- What is NIGPIB?
- What is the difference between NI data acquisition module and data acquisition card
- Questions about the acquisition frequency of NI data acquisition cards
- National Instruments' fast 16-bit data acquisition card
- The Origin and Classification of NI Data Acquisition Card
- National Instruments launches NI-RFmx NB-IoT and eMTC measurement software
- Accelerate the development of 5G RF communications! Cadence completes the acquisition of AWR, a subsidiary of National Instruments
- Main features of National Instruments PXI
- IN Data Collection of Big Data Technology
- How to perform IN data collection
- National Instruments changes the new LOGO
- I am coming for the National Instruments logo satellite!
- Is the Ni data collection of INFJ and INTJ the same?
- National Instruments bans previous versions of LabVIEW 2019
- Shanghai Institute of Micro-Technology and National Instruments Co-leads the R&D of Domestic RF and Microwave Chip Testing Technology