National Instruments' fast 16-bit data acquisition card
National InstrumentsCo., Ltd. (NI) fast 16-bit PCMCIA data acquisition card (DAQ) 6036E, with 16-bit analog input and 16-bit analog output PCMCIA interface, using NI's ASIC technology, can realize automatic measurement of portable products. This data acquisition card includes all the advanced functions and technologies of NI E series DAQ products, and the price does not exceed $1,000 (for reference only).
NI DAQCard-6036E provides 16 single-ended channels or 8 differential channels of analog input, 2 16-bit analog output channels, 8 digital I/O lines and 2 24-bit counters/timers. Its sampling rate can be as high as 200kS/s. The designer can use the programmable function input pin (PFI) to synchronize it with multiple data acquisition cards and control devices. In addition, the data acquisition card also has an on-board temperature sensor and temperature drift protection circuit to ensure its measurement accuracy when used with a portable computer, because the working environment temperature of a portable computer can be higher than that of a normal desktop PC. If it is used together with the NI SCC portable signal conditioning module, it can also be connected with various signals and various types of sensors. NI DAQCard-6036E is suitable for data acquisition and signal generation in laboratory R&D, design verification, and portable data logging applications.
NI DAQCard-6036E comes with the latest version of NI-DAQ driver software. NI-DAQ provides a powerful programming interface that simplifies the entire configuration and measurement process. Using NI-DAQ, the DAQCard-6036E card can be integrated with a variety of application development environments, including NI's LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, Measurement Studio, and other general programming languages, such as Microsoft's Visual C++ and Visual Basic. In addition, in addition to many routines included with NI-DAQ itself, designers can also find more than 1,000 measurement routines and more than 7,000 knowledge base articles in the NI Developer Zone.
- National Instruments: Standardization of test platform reduces customer costs
- Overview of NI Data Acquisition Equipment Technology
- National Instruments launches mmWave 5G packaging and testing solution
- What is NIGPIB?
- What is the difference between NI data acquisition module and data acquisition card
- Questions about the acquisition frequency of NI data acquisition cards
- The Origin and Classification of NI Data Acquisition Card
- What is IN data collection
- National Instruments launches NI-RFmx NB-IoT and eMTC measurement software
- Accelerate the development of 5G RF communications! Cadence completes the acquisition of AWR, a subsidiary of National Instruments
- Main features of National Instruments PXI
- IN Data Collection of Big Data Technology
- How to perform IN data collection
- National Instruments changes the new LOGO
- I am coming for the National Instruments logo satellite!
- Is the Ni data collection of INFJ and INTJ the same?